The first step to attracting new members is to increase the number of people actually visiting your site and the number of people signing up to your email list or sales funnel.
Your first step is to complete the first 10 lessons of the Attracting New Members course
We then recommend picking a particular attraction strategy to focus on and working through the relevant training:
If your traffic isn’t an issue but you are struggling to convert that traffic to email subscribers then you may it helpful to go through our List Building Essentials course.
- 11 Ways to Leverage Social Media Groups
- How to Attract Members Without Feeling Like a Sleazy Marketer
- John Lee Dumas on Podcasting to Grow Your Membership
- Jill Stanton on Using Facebook Groups to Grow Your Membership
- Why Membership Site Owners Should Start a Podcast
- Using Offline Marketing to Grow Your Membership Site